Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sexy in the City

As everyone knows (everyone who hasn't been living under a rock on Venus) Sex & the City 2 is opening later this week. One of their sponsors, Hewlett Packard, was having a promo right near the studio where Chris was shooting the Neiman Marcus catalogue last week, down on Broadway south of Prince. They were taking photos of passersby and loading them onto their site. I think they were having a contest to win a trip to NYC. I live in NYC so I don't need a trip here, but they asked if they could take a photo of Chris. Chris loves getting his photo taken and I figured it would be a good warm up for his shoot, so Chris struck a pose. I think he has to be the most handsome cockatoo in the world, but you can decide for yourself. Then they asked if they could take a photo of both of us..... so, here we are: the birdstar and his mom (yours truly) having a candid moment on the streets of New York.





2 comments:

  1. Chris is GORGEOUS! I can't believe they haven't offered him his own movie yet!

    ReplyDelete