Sunday, August 12, 2012

Always Working

Chris is such a handsome boy and a very good model, so I enlisted his services to help me with some photos for my accessories blog (www.accessorygeneration.blogspot.com).  I wanted to take photos of some jewelry and his feathers seemed like the perfect backdrop, especially for a duck necklace.  He was extremely cooperative for a few minutes, but then pulled a diva routine and bit the camera.  He then flew into the next room and found his stash of Swedish Fish and threw the container on the floor so I would know he wanted one.  All's well that ends well...Chris got his candy and I got my photos below.

Love ring nestled in my little lovebug cockatoo's feathers

Trying on the duck necklace

So handsome

Profile shot

Showing off the back feathers

Quack, quack...



No comments:

Post a Comment