Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I was on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I never posted this at the time, but I was on an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel last year.  I was on the set for twelve hours and I met a lot of nice people.  My human mom got to be in the episode, too.  She's really lucky that because I'm an animal actor she gets to be on tv.  She even earned a SAG credit for it!  Anyway, back to me.....I filmed my part with an actor named Josh Cooke.  He was really nice.  I wore my tuxedo for my role as part of a bird act in a talent show.  When the episode aired they showed me in a scene where there are eight tv monitors in the control room and my image is on all of them.  You can watch for me in episode 9 or season 2, starting at the 41:28 mark.  They pan over the monitors quickly so watch carefully to see me!

This is me in my tux in the monitor

Here I am with mom & Josh Cooke in the black & white camera

Here we are in the talent show scene

Mom & me while mom gets her hair done up into a 1950's style

Us backstage waiting to shoot our scene


No comments:

Post a Comment