Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch of the Day

A typical night at my place playing with Chris involves my body being used as a jungle gym-landing strip-launch pad-climbing tree all for his amusement.  I, at least, always had the slight advantage that I could capture him and lock him in his cage if I needed a break.  But, tonight Chris decided to turn the tables on me and capture me.  He's been obsessed with the bird catching net I bought as my last resort to catch him and Holly in the event all else failed.  In fact, Chris is so obsessed with it all I have to do if I want to grab him is to shake it and he comes flying right over.  He's been playing with it a lot the past few days and tonight while I was working on my computer he dragged it over to me so we could play with it.  Somehow I ended up in it as these photos demonstrate.  Chris was able to get it over my head by himself, which is a little frightening.  I love how he is looking quite proud about what he's netted.  Why do I feel like the fish in those "catch of the day" fishing photos?

Behind me, securing his catch 
Mission accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You're right!
    He looks like he's saying
    "Hey guys! LOOK! I got her!"
    Too cute!
    Jenny, AUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's very proud of his work! And, he enjoys teasing me.

    ReplyDelete