Saturday, March 28, 2020

More Modeling For Walmart

I did my second modeling job for Walmart in December.  It was a lot of fun.  The director was the same as the year before and I really like him.  He let me sit on his shoulder and watch the production. 

Me sitting on my director buddy Charles

Walmart put the photos on their Instagram page in the Pet Stories.  Here's the link below.  Make sure you watch all the way to the end to see all of my photos.


My co-star was a kitty named Salvador Dali.  He was very chill and very professional.

Salvador Dali

When I arrive on a set I like to observe what's going on and get the lay of the land.

Me watching everything

I got to keep the bow ties I modeled.  I really like them!


Playing with one of my cool bow ties


No comments:

Post a Comment