Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Saturday Night Live Appearance With Daniel Craig!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of starring in an SNL sketch with Daniel Craig, Kate McKinnon, Chloe Fineman, Cecily Strong and Kenan Thompson, called The Sands of Modesto.  I played a cockatoo named Charles and I sat on Daniel Craig's arm.  Here is the clip:

The Sands of Modesto

I love being on the set, and getting to work with a major movie star like Daniel Craig was such a thrill!  He was a bird whisperer.  Mom showed him how to hold me and he did a great job.  He talked to me and he pet me and held me so I would feel secure.  As you can see from watching the clip we made a great team and I know exactly when to look right at the camera. 

This was my second time on SNL.  It's so much fun on the set.  Everyone was very nice to me.  When I left the stage after the live show and we walked out into the hallway everyone started cheering for me and clapping because I nailed the scene!   I hope I get to go back again soon!

Here are some fun photos from the scene and behind the scenes:

The super cool photo SNL posted on Instagram.

My new buddy Daniel Craig and I looking right at the camera. 
We were perfectly in sync.

Don't we make a great team?

This is the second time I've worked with Kate McKinnon

Peeking out at the live audience from behind our set

There's a lot of down time in between rehearsals 
so I explored the studio

Cast member Chloe Fineman is so nice.  
After our sketch was over we took a photo together.

This is Joe, he builds the sets.  He made me the wood toy he's holding.  
He did the same thing for me when I was on the set in 2012.  He's a cool guy.

Getting a blow dry in hair & make up just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment