Sunday, March 7, 2010

On Display

At least once a day this display occurs on my head, but usually with some hissing thrown in and overall more violent. For some reason it always happens when we're in the kitchen late at night. Sometimes Chris will fly into the kitchen and onto my head just to do this--repeatedly--as he hangs off my ponytail. Today I managed to capture it happening on my hand, but it wasn't really full blown. I will endeavor to film it on my head some day, although that might be tough. This daily show was scary at first, but now it just makes me laugh. Usually I cover my face though, because with a cockatoo you never know what's coming next. Sometimes he swings forward and all of a sudden there is a wing in my face.......The little voice in the background saying "hello" and "Barbara" is Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment