Monday, March 8, 2010

Reserved Cockatoo

Usually Chris is quite loquacious and he's almost always up for playing his favorite game of "peek-a-boo cockatoo," but when I took this video he didn't seem to have a whole lot to say. Maybe he was tired from all of his antics. He seemed more interested in getting his claws on my camera and I think he may have even requested "hold it" when he reached out his foot towards me. (Anyone else hear that in the video?) Silly me, I gave it to him (as you'll see from the upside down footage) and he bit me in the process (as you'll hear from my reaction.) Once my hand heals (kidding) I'm going to try to shoot some more videos. I posted some of the videos on this site on You Tube (my first time ever posting on You Tube) and Chris already has a few fans! A bird star is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment